Fatcow Hosting Reviews
A budget-friendly hosting service with essential features and decent server performance is all you need to kickstart your online presence. If you have been looking around for all things mentioned above, then for you, Fatcow is a dream come true.
Fatcows’s incredible hosting plans not only get you off the ground but also offer adequate room for your website to grow. Anyone who has used Fatcow’s hosting service is left with maximum satisfaction and a great experience to share. It is rated highly by beginners as well as website owners with advanced needs.
Fatcow targets the majority that is still on the lookout of a reliable yet affordable hosting service with essential features and an easy-to-use interface to set up and manage the website with ease.
Fatcow supports some of the popular Content Management Systems, such as Drupal, Joomla and all-time favourite, WordPress. Plus, it allows you to set up blogs, picture gallery and forums with a few clicks. With a premium purchase, WordPress Essential, you will get a 60% faster WordPress website, integrated plugins & themes and virus detection and removal.
On the other hand, if you are looking forward to setting up a digital storefront, Fatcow has got your back with a free online store and a choice of shopping cart. Further, you can integrate PayPal for faster, easier and secure payments on your website. Fatcow offers all of this and much more at a highly competitive price.
Their website runs fully on wind power – that’s how they intend to contribute to the environment in their own subtle, unique way. Their website is full of cow puns which are sure going to put a smile on your face and make you feel good about the decision of using their services.
- Transfer your domain over to Fatcow free of cost
- They mean it when they say promise 'Legendairy' support
- $100 credits for Bing and Google ads
- Dedicated WordPress Support
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- Free website builder with tons of themes which allows you to create a website from the ground up in a few simple steps
- 24/7 support via phone and email ticketing system
- Higher renew rates as compared to competitors
- Server speed is less than that of its competitors